Community Maintenance Staff -- Part Time / Full Time / Flexible Hours
Urgently Seeking Maintenance Staff -- Part Time / Full Time / Flexible Hours
Experience in Real Estate, Construction or Property Management preferred.
- General maintenance for the offices, buildings and grounds of large residential condominium complex.
- Light carpentry, drywall finishing, plus minor electrical and plumbing repairs.
- Seasonal snow removal, salting and sidewalk maintenance.
- Remove and dispose of overgrown vegetation and debris from the grounds and facilities.
- Repair, service and maintain the communities’ tools and minor equipment.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely basis.
- Remain available for emergency “on-call” duties as needed.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the community and its team members.
- Previous experience in construction or property management preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Trade school certification preferred.
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Demonstrate genuine care and courtesy toward all residents, owners and team members.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to frequently lift or to move up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds.
- Support the property manager in resident and owner relations at all times.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in an environment of strict confidentiality.
- Positive “Can-Do” sense of initiative and eagerness to learn.
- All necessary tools and equipment provided.
Please forward resume via email for consideration.
Renew My Home
Lake Orion, MI