- Expired: January 12, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Renew is a patient-driven healthcare provider focused on providing a technologically advanced completely digital, implant-supported and implant-retained full-mouth restoration solution for our patients suffering with missing and failing teeth. Renew is expanding into the Tri-State area with the grand opening of multiple new state-of-the-art dental surgical centers and is seeking exceptional Registered Dental Assistants with oral surgery, prosthodontic, and/or restorative experience to join its rapidly growing team.
- Assist surgical and restorative dentist in surgical and dental prosthesis procedures
- Assist surgical and restorative dentist in accurately and timely charting of patient records
- Prepare patient treatment rooms
- Maintain highest clinical standards for sterilization, cleanliness, and infection control
- Perform dental radiographic/x-ray procedures
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA/OSHA requirements
- Follow Renew standard of care and clinical protocols
- Manage dental supplies and ordering
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- New Jersey or New York registered dental assistant license
- Experience working with specialists who perform oral surgery and restorative dentistry (e.g., dental implants, periodontics, endodontics, etc.)
- BLS certification required
- Other certifications/licenses per state requirements (e.g., dental radiographer, x-ray/radiation, conscious sedation, etc.)
- HIPAA/OSHA training
- Proficient in use of a CBCT (cone beam CT)
- Outstanding chair side communication and customer service
- Knowledge and understanding of dental clinical standards, state requirements, and regulatory compliance
- DAANCE certification (a plus)
This is a full-time position and offers a four-day work week (Monday-Thursday from 7:00am - 5:00pm), with occasional overtime and Fridays as needed.
- Insurance (eligible 1st of the month following date of hire)
- 100% employer paid for employee
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Health and flexible spending accounts, 401(K), and employee assistance program
- Locations in Long Island City, Englewood Cliffs, Yonkers and surrounding Tri-State area
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- No relocation assistance
Renew is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Renew Anchored Dentures
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Renew Anchored Dentures
Get fresh Full Time Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.