We are seeking a talented and motivated Buyer Agent/Specialist to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our clients, and will be responsible for nurturing those relationships through contract, closing, and beyond.
In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. The Agent will select homes that meet the criteria and will show the clients to the homes in coordination with a showing assistant, if available. The agent will refine the criteria, close for contract offers and will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
If successful in the role of Buyer Specialist, additional opportunities for growth and leadership are available, with additional benefits and compensation.Compensation:
$100,000 + potentialResponsibilities:
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home ownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Coordinate with contract-to-close coordinator in order to ensure accurate and timely submission of all required documents
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Actively work personal sphere of influence, including networking events and open houses
- Must hold an active (or inactive) Real Estate License and be willing and able to join the team brokerage
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- Strong people skills and excellent at building rapport
- Computer skills with ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues and practice them on a regular and consistent basis
- Demonstrate commitment to learning by attending courses and training sessions
- Required: High school graduate
- Preferred: Some college or degree
Rene Sorola Properties has been delivering award winning customer service to the Houston Real Estate market since 2005. In addition to being the #1 team at the Keller Williams Metropolitan office every year since 2008, we have been ranked in Houston Business Journals Top 25 Residential Real Estate Teams every year since 2010. In addition, we have consecutively received the Texas Monthly's 5 Star Realtor Award since 2014.
Nationally recognized as a top producing real estate team, our greatest honor is serving our clients and providing them with the highest caliber of customer service. This can only be achieved through our team of highly trained professionals, who always strive to go above and beyond expectations. We love what we do and we are excited to welcome motivated and high energy individuals to come grow with us!