Senior Front-End Engineer
- Expired: January 22, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Rendered.ai as an early and critical team member as we develop the best-in-class platform for creating synthetic data. Rendered.ai is hiring a Senior Front-End Engineer to implement and test the front-end system of our synthetic data generation platform as a service. Rendered.ai is used to simulate physically accurate unstructured training and validation datasets for computer vision applications.
The ideal Senior Front-End Engineer will create and maintain a stable environment using TypeScript, NodeJS, and React. This will include building on our existing infrastructure with cross-functional teams to influence design product specs for scalability and testability.
This position will work with software developers, user experience designers, technical documentation specialists, product managers, and business development. The ideal candidate will understand industry standard UX practices as well as solve challenging problems on a cutting-edge technology platform.
Rendered.ai is a venture-backed startup pushing the boundaries of synthetic data in AI/ML. Our product is a platform-as-a-service that enables data scientists, data engineers, and developers to rapidly create, repeat, and deploy unlimited, customized synthetic data pipelines to train and validate machine learning and artificial intelligence workflows, reducing costs, closing gaps, and overcoming bias, security, and privacy issues when compared with the use or acquisition of real-world data.
Rendered.ai is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment with opportunities to contribute and grow for all employees, business partners, and customers.
- Contribute to updates, new capability, and consistency of Rendered.ai's SaaS UI
- Maintain quality and consistency by reviewing work of other Devs including PR review and code reviews
- End-to-end project ownership
- Manage and mentor junior engineers
- Write user stories and test plans in:
- 5+ years of experience as an individual contributor using:
- Nice to have familiarity w Python (backend)
- Material Design (UI libraries)
- Bitbucket - code repository
- Test frameworks - Cypress, Jest
- Familiarity with writing and implementing test plans
- Experience with media libraries for video, imagery
- Experience with payment processing and CRM integration - Stripe, HubSpot
- Solid coding practices, including working with the end user to gather technical requirements and feedback
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- 50% premium payment for Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $2,000 equipment and remote set-up budget
- Fully Remote within the United States
- US citizen or permanent resident status required
Get fresh I&C Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.