Perks for being a Renault team member:
-Benefits for Full-time team members
-Discounted merchandise and dining
-Exciting work culture
-More perks coming soon...
- Promote and portray the VIVAMEE Values.
- Know, understand, and adhere to company established policies and procedures.
- It is the Busser/Food Runner's responsibility to confirm their schedule with manager on duty one week in advance
- Be knowledgeable, know all products and special instructions and assignments given by manager
- Wear proper uniform, clean & pressed. Black pants and proper Renault shirt clean and pressed. Black shoes polished, no sneakers, skid resistant. No jeans or spandex may be worn.
- Retrieval and stocking of all necessary items needed for service or event before, during and after scheduled shift, anticipating immediate needs. Following through with "running side work" and is consistent with all points of service
- Collects and returns linen to assigned linen drop off
- Keeps storage area and all service areas neat clean and stocked at all times
- Serves water, coffee, bread, butter, removes soiled wares from tables and resets the to specific room standards
- Takes initiative knowing general menu, daily features, promotions and is able to communicate overall property wide knowledge of events, locations to guests
- Is courteous, friendly, helpful and enthusiastic towards all guests and team mates. All conversation is in good taste
- Displays a sense of Urgency making sure to be prepared and ready for any situation. Is swift, insistent having persistence
- Returns all soiled items back to kitchen area, stacking and removing all debris from plates bowls, glassware etc.
- Assists the server and kitchen staff by running food to the appropriate tables.
- Coordinates activities with kitchen utility and dining staff when appropriate
- Effectively executing responsibilities within specified authorities
- Reports to manager on duty for beginning and ending shift. Receives manager approval upon shift end
- Employee will be expected to work on mandatory events and holidays.