ETL Developer (Remote)
Renalogic Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A bit about us
The average person is in the workforce for forty-two years, with roughly 45,990 hours spent actively engaged in work. Some people see that number and immediately think about how they can make that number smaller. Here at Renalogic, we're looking for people who see that number and immediately think about how they can make those hours as impactful and rewarding as possible.
Renalogic is dedicated to helping our clients manage the human and financial costs of chronic kidney disease. To help us in our missing, we hire people who are humble, hungry, and smart. And it sure helps if you have a sense of humor. We're not perfect, but we're trying to build a company that we are all proud of. Our Glassdoor and Gallup's 2021 Exceptional Workplace Award suggest we're on the right path.
How you'll contribute
- Copy and extract business data and loading it into a data warehousing environment.
- Proactively tailor our data warehouse to meet changing needs.
- Monitor system performance and adjusting prior to, after, and between updates.
- Design and implement complex ETL pipelines and other Power BI solutions.
- Interface with internal and external teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
- Explore, learn, and utilize current AWS technologies.
Experience and education you’ll need
- Must have at least five years of experience within data development and data engineering.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- AWS Certification and/or CDP-DM certification are highly preferred.
- Experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, and Modeling of Unstructured Data.
- End-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments.
- Expert understanding of Data integration, Extraction, transformation, and Data Quality leveraging best-in-class ETL tools.
- Understanding of end-to-end data interactions and dependencies across complex data pipelines and data transformation.
- Must be highly proficient with coding languages, such as Java, XML, and SQL, and Lean / Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
Skills, tools, and abilities you’ll need
- Strong time and project management aptitude.
- Reliable power and internet.
- A dedicated workspace with minimal distractions and interruptions.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to retain facts, figures, information.
- Ability to utilize a variety of tech peripherals, which includes being able to look at computer monitors for prolonged periods of time.
What we offer
- Market competitive salary.
- Flexible and usable time off and holidays – we value recharging.
- Exceptional healthcare coverage, with the majority of premium covered by us.
- 401k plan with company match.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means that our employment decisions are inclusive and welcoming, regardless of race, gender, age, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy status, religion, national origin, or disability.
Please note: Individuals will be required, once hired, to successfully pass a background, reference, and education verification process and must demonstrate that they are legally authorized to work in the United States.
TechnologyView all jobs at Renalogic