Database Developer (Remote)
Renalogic Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A bit about us
The average person is in the workforce for forty-two years, with roughly 45,990 hours spent actively engaged in work. Some people see that number and immediately think about how they can make that number smaller. Here at Renalogic, we're looking for people who see that number and immediately think about how they can make those hours as impactful and rewarding as possible.
Renalogic is dedicated to helping our clients manage the human and financial costs of chronic kidney disease. To help us in our missing, we hire people who are humble, hungry, and smart. And it sure helps if you have a sense of humor. We're not perfect, but we're trying to build a company that we are all proud of. Our Glassdoor and Gallup's 2021 Exceptional Workplace Award suggest we're on the right path.
How you'll contribute
- Develop complex SQL queries required to implement advanced SQL-based reports.
- Work alongside your Coach and other team members to build a reporting data warehouse.
- Design, develop, document, and support ETL/ELT and quality-control for the data warehousing efforts.
- Provide data and reporting solutions that enable stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- Developing Data Warehouse, Data Marts, and Business Intelligence Reporting solutions.
- Ensure we’re applying data integrity best practices and making our processes as efficient as possible.
Experience and education you’ll need
- Must have at least five years of experience implementing BI infrastructure using data models, ETL/ELT, and data integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field.
- Experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Proficiency using cloud computing platforms such as AWS.
- Demonstrated experience developing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams
Skills, tools, and abilities you’ll need
- Strong time and project management aptitude.
- Reliable power and internet.
- A dedicated workspace with minimal distractions and interruptions.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to retain facts, figures, information.
- Ability to utilize a variety of tech peripherals, which includes being able to look at computer monitors for prolonged periods of time.
What we offer
- Market competitive salary.
- Flexible and usable time off and holidays – we value recharging.
- Exceptional healthcare coverage, with the majority of premium covered by us.
- 401k plan with company match.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means that our employment decisions are inclusive and welcoming, regardless of race, gender, age, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy status, religion, national origin, or disability.
Please note: Individuals will be required, once hired, to successfully pass a background, reference, and education verification process and must demonstrate that they are legally authorized to work in the United States
TechnologyView all jobs at Renalogic