This is a 100% remote position that is Exempt. This means that the hours you work will vary depending on business needs. Process note:
We will proctor a second job skills assessment to every candidate who has been, or will be, interviewed by the Director of Data and Development, which is the second and last stage of the interview process.
The individual in this position will support our ability to provide the data and information our teams need to make decisions and overall efficiency.
- Identify and seek personal and professional growth opportunities and proactively contribute to the success of the team and company.
- Courageously adapt, celebrate the achievements of others, and take pride in doing quality work.
- Develop and leverage self-awareness and self-management to establish and maintain genuine relationships with colleagues, leadership, and external stakeholders.
- Proactively learn about and consciously leverage your unique and powerful Strengths in a manner that supports cohesion and company-wide success.
- Own the design and delivery of analytic dashboards and KPI reporting - starting with requirements gathering - across clinical, product, and leadership teams.
- Work with team to manage monthly file ingestion into the data warehouse, including analysis, development of data normalization mapping, and data quality review (pre- and post-release) for EDIX12 and flat file formats.
- Support the business with ad-hoc reporting including the creation and delivery of tabular and visualization reports as needed to support business needs.
- Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues and adherence to workflows and work with users when educational opportunities are identified.
- Support bi-weekly development sprints by testing enhancements, bug fixes, and newly developed features focusing on the quality and reliability of UX.
- Diagnose data-related bugs and ensure they are resolved promptly.
- Help improve data management and governance processes with the data engineering team.
- Perform data liaison outreach activities with new data sources for securing monthly data feeds per internal file requirements, including management of FTP account creation and coordination.
Required Skills, Abilities, Experience, Education/Certifications
- A minimum of four years in a role with a similar scope and set of responsibilities.
- High school diploma or GED.
- An innate ability to identify and resolve tactical challenges, the drive to solve those challenges, and an ability to communicate progress.
- A desire to be part of a company where our core values, our clients, and each other are just as important as the amount of work we can accomplish in a day.
Physical, Mental, or Sensory Capabilities
The individual in this role must be able to demonstrate their capabilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods.
- The ability to interpret and utilize interpreted information that comes via email, in person, over the phone, or in some other written form.
- The ability to pick up, lift, move, and carry items of up 50 pounds.
- The ability to maintain concentration and focus on a computer screen while talking on the phone.
- The ability to see the typical spectrum of colors and have a standard range of hearing, aided, or unaided.
- The ability to see things at close or far distance aided or unaided.
- The ability to work in an office setting with varying degrees of noise (either loud or silent) and remain productive.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the individual being able to demonstrate their ability to work, without restrictions, in the United States, and must pass a criminal background check.