Renewal Account Manager I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.Job Description
The Renewal Account Manager's goals are to manage and renew existing customers with Renaissance Learning products and services. Responsible for encouraging customer relationships as part of teamed sales groups and in partnership with additional Sales staff, while achieving renewal goals for assessment and instructional tools!
- 60% - Direct Sales: Customer facing activities, conferences, and sales calls.
- 40% - Indirect Sales: Strategy / gap planning, mentoring, team development, business management and administrative duties.
Sales Functions and Responsibilities:
- Accountability for achieving annual renewal rates for assigned customers, and professional development sales targets, by territory.
- Represent Renaissance to customers by delivering proposals and quotes, as well as handling and resolving any customer concerns or issues related to renewing sales opportunities.
Team and Data Functions and Responsibilities:
- Use the sales process to close opportunities and subscriptions; while utilizing the Renaissance designated systems to keep customer accounts, contacts, leads, and other customer data in CRM.
- Support a region, cohesively work with partners in designated territories, communicate effectively, work towards results as a unit, clearly define actions and steps for each participant on the team. Work well with other sales teams and internal partners to work towards greater efficiencies and sales results.
- Coordinate with partners and build strong working relationships with internal and pre-sales support
- Use market expertise to build strong sales strategies, drive efficiencies, and achieve sales success and performance achievement.
- Incorporate EDGE UP methodology in opportunity management and vetting
- Conform with all safety rules and use safety equipment as appropriate to the role
Market Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and cultivate key customers and relationships through timely virtual meetings
- Have an understanding of customer buying cycles, market trends by state and local designations, and incorporate those findings into your approach to the educational customer.
- Passionate about the idea of beginning or continuing your Sales career in education
- Organized, understand time management, and are driven to ensure work is completed and target goals are met
- Are proactive in communicating via phone and video chat - can think on your feet and adaptive to new technology
- Are extraordinarily upbeat and love engaging with potential customers
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No sales travel
Travel Time: $70,000 - $75,000
- Total target compensation broken down by base, commission and bonus; but all inclusive for the range above.
- This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work, and our products.
Renaissance is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Renaissance will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we write our job descriptions to articulate our flexibility and we encourage all applications. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the criteria in a job post. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
BusinessView all jobs at Renaissance