Overnight Loss Prevention Officer- $1000 NEW HIRE BONUS!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overnight Security/ Loss Prevention Agent
Starting Hourly Compensation: $23.65 (USD), Overtime Available
New Hire Bonus: $1000.00 paid after 6 months
Generous Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision (available for you and your family)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Employer paid life insurance
- Public Transportation benefits (50% discount)
- Employee Parking Discount
- Marriott Associate Discount Travel Program (Up to 80% hotel travel worldwide)
- Marriott Bonvoy Program (Membership)
- Employee Fitness Center
- Management Training and Development Programs
- Continual Growth and Training Programs from Harvard Business School
- Yearly employee events including Holiday Parties, Manager of the Quarter, Recognition Programs, and MUCH MORE!
WHY THE RENAISSANEC SEATTLE HOTEL?
Were you always the curious kids that opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never pass up the opportunity to ask "why"? If that sounds like you then the Renaissance is the place for you! Here at the Renaissance Seattle we welcome you to bring your personal style to every experience and interaction and encourage the curiosity and the “why” in you. If you’ve got authentic style, a natural curiosity and a warm way with people, then come live the Renaissance way…. live life to DISCOVER. If you’re passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide and love making new and exciting discoveries then the Renaissance Seattle is the right place for you to shine, explore and grow! The Renaissance isn’t just a place to spend the night, it's a place with style just as unique and adventurous yours. We’re not just looking for anyone… We’re looking for YOU!
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
- Valet park guest vehicles
- All other duties assigned
- Valid WA State driver’s license
- Clean driving history
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- Must be able to write and type in English, use phone systems and speak clearly using the English language
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong communication skills
- A history of thriving in stressful situations
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
R” WAY TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND
The Renaissance Seattle Hotel requires full COVID 19 vaccinations including any/all applicable booster(s) for employment, to the extent of the law, respecting ADA & religious accommodations
Renaissance Seattle is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Renaissance Seattle does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Washington State is an “at-will” state and as such both employer and employee reserve the right to terminate employment at any time, with or without notice or cause, except as otherwise provided by law.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified and are subject to reasonable adaptations at any time, as the company requires.
Renaissance Seattle Hotel
RetailView all jobs at Renaissance Seattle Hotel