Renaissance Ranch Malta, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $35,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, vision
Renaissance Ranch is looking for a full-time clinician; certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor is preferable. Experience in substance abuse, knowledge of 12-steps and fully licensed. This position would be working with Men only at a Residential Level of care and has passion for treating persons with addictions. Must also be proficient with documentation.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Master level Therapist preferred
- EMDR Certified or is willing to become certified in EMDR
- Shame resilience experience
- Trauma informed care approach
- Relationship development with families of the client.
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Renaissance Ranch is a family owned business that treats their employees with dignity and respect. We have a family centered culture and we love to work hard and play hard. We offer competitive pay and benefit package, along with the best staff in the industry!
Renaissance RanchWhy Work Here?
Awesome company to work for with a great culture. Been in business over 20 years.
Renaissance Ranch is a Best of State Substance Abuse and Mental Health Treatment Center for Adult Men.
HealthcareView all jobs at Renaissance Ranch