Renaissance Personnel Group Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great opportunity to launch a career in Supply Chain Management or Purchasing!
With a college degree in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting or another related sector, you can become a Contract Administrator for a national company with offices located in Scottsdale. Full training will be provided for this role. If you are looking to find a home at a company that provides continuous growth, support, and balance this job is for you.
- Use accounting skills to work with data and cost analysis along with invoicing
- Track expiring agreements, issue updated agreements
- Monitor nondisclosure agreements for breaches
- Maintain and improve master templates, workbooks, and agreements
- Monitor accounts receivable reports
- Work with vendors to ensure timely invoices are issued and payments are made on schedule
- Provides analysis and input to support purchasing opportunities, business processes, and other policies
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Construction or Supply Chain Management or related area
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent reading and communication skills, analytical skills, time management and attention to detail.
Salary $65, 000-$75, 000 + Annual Bonus
Excellent Benefits Offering
Currently a remote position however applicants must reside in the Phoenix area.
As a locally owned boutique professional services firm, we are unlike any other professional search firm or temp agency. We understand the intricacies of the job market, and we work broadly with clients hiring throughout the United States. We help both entrepreneurial and enterprise businesses achieve their goals through the people they employ.
Renaissance Personnel GroupWhy Work Here?
Renaissance is in the business of building companies and careers, creating value in individual lives and in the businesses we serve.
Founded in 1994, Renaissance is woman owned (WBE and WOSB certified) and experienced in a broad range of professional disciplines. With highly tenured recruiters and two generations of family owners working in the business, our success in placing people who stay and contribute to your business success is no surprise. Renaissance is recognized for its 94 percent placement retention rate. That, along with over 60 five-star Google reviews, best tell the story of what Renaissance can do for you. As a locally owned boutique professional services firm, we are unlike any other professional search firm or temp agency. We understand the intricacies of the job market, and we work broadly with clients hiring throughout the United States. We help both entrepreneurial and enterprise businesses achieve their goals through the people they employ.