Marketing Manager for an Online Marketplace
Hello, Marketing Leaders!
My name is Allen and I am the CEO at GreenDropShip - a dropshipping supplier offering resellers access to over 20,000 natural, organic, gourmet, and specialty products to sell online. We allow Shopify, WooCommerce, and marketplace merchants to import products to their online store and we ship their orders directly to their customers from our facilities located in Los Hello, Marketing Leaders!
My name is Allen and I am the CEO at GreenDropShip - a dropshipping supplier offering resellers access to over 20,000 natural, organic, gourmet, and specialty products to sell online. We allow Shopify, WooCommerce, and marketplace merchants to import products to their online store and we ship their orders directly to their customers from our facilities located in Los Angeles and Pennsylvania.
Our mission is to build a marketplace that connects emerging natural brands to our audience of online merchants.
We are looking to hire a motivated Head of Marketing who can be responsible for building out our entire marketing department with the goal of jump-starting our 3rd party marketplace. We are seeking out a talented individual who not only possesses strong leadership skills but also has the ability to foster a cohesive team dynamic. The ideal candidate should be able to understand and support the needs of their team while inspiring and motivating them to achieve outstanding results and drive the company's success.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills: Has at least 7 years experience in building, developing, and managing marketing and sales teams with an understanding that the role requires the candidate to be very hands-on with many tasks.
- Vast experience in E-Commerce, especially in B2B Marketplaces. (A prior role at Tundra, Faire, Parts Town, Instacart, Spocket, etc. may be very desirable).
- Extensive experience in brick and mortar, retail.
- Very well rounded background in marketing - third party marketplace (corporate preferred).
- Has experience with ActiveCampaign (or similar).
- Has experience working with Shopify/WooCommerce/Magento.
- Has proficiency in technical side of SEO, HTML, CSS.
- Strong knowledge in offline marketing .
- Verifiable track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that drive growth.
- Analyze data and metrics to continuously improve marketing efforts and provide insights to the leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with external partners and agencies to support marketing initiatives.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- The Head of Marketing would be responsible for building out our entire marketing department with the goal of jump-starting our 3rd party marketplace.
- The first initiative will be to attract vendors to the marketplace. Overall, the duties include:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies: creating and executing marketing plans to drive traffic and sales on the e-commerce marketplace. This may include activities such as advertising campaigns, social media marketing, email marketing, influencer marketing, and more.
- Analyzing market trends and competition: Monitoring market trends and competitor activities, and applying the data toward marketing strategies.
- Building brand awareness: building brand awareness for the target audience. This may include activities such as creating a strong brand identity, developing messaging, and leveraging content marketing.
- Managing customer acquisition and retention: Focus on acquiring new customers for the e-commerce marketplace, specifically on the vendor side, as well as retaining existing ones. This may involve activities such as CRM, loyalty programs, and customer service initiatives.
- Working with partners: Collaborate with external partners such as vendors, affiliates, and other e-commerce marketplaces to expand the reach and visibility of the e-commerce marketplace.
- Measuring and reporting on marketing performance: track and analyze marketing metrics such as traffic, conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, and customer lifetime value. This data should help with optimizing marketing strategies and reporting on marketing performance.
- 2 weeks PTO (accrues with tenure)
- Medical insurance premiums are 100% paid.
- Profit sharing
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Great Leader.
Built on integrity and honesty, you build the best teams, you're someone the whole team looks up to as a leader & coach. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You're a Self-Starter.
We're looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, and self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get results.
You're an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
What we do:
Please visit our website to get a good understanding of our services:
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews, and a test project.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Remotivate LLCAtlanta, GA
BusinessView All Remotivate LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.