Catalyst Home Health Administrator
Remix Medical, PLLC Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Catalyst Home Health Administrator
Supervisor: Physician Owners
Hours of Work: As Determined By Facility
II. Job Summary
As the Catalyst Home Healthcare Administrator, you will be responsible for creating employee work schedules, monitoring budgets, maintaining patient records, and ensuring compliance with state laws and regulations. The ideal candidate will be professional and courteous, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
III. Job Specific Accountabilities
The statements below describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this role. They are not intended to be a complete list of all duties, and additional responsibilities may be delegated as required by the physicians.
- Monitor the department's budget and prepare accurate reports about your findings.
- Keep detailed records of medical and office supplies stock.
- Inform employees of new policies and other changes.
- Develop work schedules for all employees.
- Coordinate with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify their issues and needs.
- Respond to questions from doctors, nurses, and patients in a timely manner.
- Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date.
- Keep records of all expenses and recommend techniques to reduce costs.
- Ensure all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro