Patient Care Technician Program Chair
Remington College Knoxville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides assistance and support to the Director of Campus Administration, Dean and Instruct online classes to implement academic program objectives to achieve positive student outcomes.
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures, and operates within state and federal statutes and regulations and within standards of accreditation at all times.
- Helps to develop the curriculum for his or her department.
- Assists in the recruitment, orientation, and training of faculty.
- Provides suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, discipline, or any other change of status for an employee under his or her direct supervision to the Dean.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to specific subject matter areas under his or her administrative guidance.
- Assists in organizing student orientations and graduation ceremonies, and participates in such activities.
- Organizes and leads Program Advisory Committee (PAC) meetings in his or her department.
- Monitors students’ attendance and attrition.
- Researches and implements technological changes in his or her field.
- Completes CPR training or the relevant refresher course, if required.
- Supervises, coordinates, and customarily and regularly directs the work of all employees in his or her academic program.
- Provides assistance and support to the Dean in the implementation of academic program objectives and for positive outcomes.
- Teaches courses as required.
- Travels as required.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Maintains professional and effective working relationships with all other Campus personnel.
- Conducts his or her professional and personal life in a fashion that fosters a positive impression of the Campus and the Company.
- Performs the job on Campus and telecommuting.
Additional requirements include:
- Must be a current RN license in the state of Texas
- Hold a Associates’s Degree or higher in a related field
- Must have a minimum of three years of nursing experience, with at least one of experience in a long-term care facility
- At least one (1) year of experience in a full-time academic position
- Must have completed a course that focused on teaching adult students or have experience in teaching adult students or supervising nurse aides
- Excellent communication skills
A community-first focus allows us to help those who make our school successful and cultivates an awareness of the skills that are needed to help our neighbors thrive.
Remington CollegeWhy Work Here?
Be a part of a non-profit learning institution whose focus is to help our students achieve career goals.
Involved in What Really Matters A community-first focus allows us to help those who make our school successful and cultivates an awareness of the skills that are needed to help our neighbors thrive.
7415 Marynardville PikeKnoxville, TN