Patient Care Technician - Online Adjunct Instructor
Remington College Memphis, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic patient care technician ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train as patient care technicians? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit/non-traditional institution with high ethical standards fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We are seeking professionals to join the academic team on a part-time basis. This part time position will be teaching in hybrid courses and the person selected for this role must be well versed in hybrid and/or distance learning methods. Classes will be assigned as enrollment dictates
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
As a hybrid part-time instructor, you will:
- Instruct and evaluate students in your area of specialty.
- Keep up-to-date with and effectively use technology and media in the classroom.
- Track student attendance and post assignment feedback in a timely manner.
- Attend faculty/staff and in-service meetings.
- Implement and adhere to all school policies.
- Participate in graduation ceremonies, as assigned
- Perform other duties/participate in special projects as assigned.
Additional requirements include:
- Must hold a current RN license
- Must have a minimum of three years of nursing experience, with at least one of experience in a long-term care facility
- Demonstrate experience in one of the following: 1) Completion of a course that focused on teaching adult students or 2) have experience in teaching adult students or 3) experience directly supervising nurses’ aides
- Excellent communication skills
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities
A community-first focus allows us to help those who make our school successful and cultivates an awareness of the skills that are needed to help our neighbors thrive.
Remington CollegeWhy Work Here?
Be a part of a non-profit learning institution whose focus is to help our students achieve career goals.
Involved in What Really Matters A community-first focus allows us to help those who make our school successful and cultivates an awareness of the skills that are needed to help our neighbors thrive.