Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic health science clinical professional (medical assistant, RN/LPN, or related) ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train as medical assistants? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit/non-traditional institution with high ethical standards fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We’re seeking health science clinical professionals to join the academic team on a full-time/part-time basis.
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
As a full-time/part-time instructor, you will:
- Instruct and evaluate students in your area of specialty.
- Keep up-to-date with and effectively use technology and media in the classroom.
- Track student attendance and post assignment feedback in a timely manner.
- Attend faculty/staff and in-service meetings.
- Implement and adhere to all school policies.
- Participate in graduation ceremonies.
- Perform other duties/participate in special projects as assigned.
Additional requirements include:
- An associate’s degree or higher in medical assisting, nursing, chiropractic sciences, medicine, allied health, medical sciences, or related.
- Must hold a current license/registry which is verifiable within the state of campus location.
- Must have current certification from an accredited certifying agency.
- At least four (4) years of practical work experience in a medical environment, with hands on knowledge of related procedures.
A community-first focus allows us to help those who make our school successful and cultivates an awareness of the skills that are needed to help our neighbors thrive.
Why Work Here?Involved in What Really Matters A community-first focus allows us to help those who make our school successful and cultivates an awareness of the skills that are needed to help our neighbors thrive.
Be a part of a non-profit learning institution whose focus is to help our students achieve career goals.