Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic drafting and design professional ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train in computer aided drafting and design? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit/non-traditional institution with high ethical standards fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We’re seeking professionals to join the academic team on a full-time/part-time basis.
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
As a full-time/part-time instructor, you will:
- Instruct and evaluate students in your area of specialty.
- Keep up-to-date with and effectively use technology and media in the classroom.
- Track student attendance and post assignment feedback in a timely manner.
- Attend faculty/staff and in-service meetings.
- Implement and adhere to all school policies.
- Participate in graduation ceremonies.
- Perform other duties/participate in special projects as assigned.
Additional requirements include:
A high school diploma or GED required. A diploma or associate’s degree in CADD or a related discipline is desired.
At least three (3) years of experience in manual and computer-aided drafting and design.
Familiarity with AutoCAD 2015 and with all drafting disciplines.
Teaching experience highly desired.