Shipping Receiving Coordinator in Lexington KY
Direct Hire with Salary and Benefits available day 1 of employment.
- Process orders (orders/sample request/regulatory)
- Place orders on/off hold when required
- Revise orders (ship date, warehouse, quantity, etc.)
- Coordinate with production lead-time of goods.
- Sending Confirmations to Customers
- Emailing/mailing Invoices
- Process credits (damaged bags, Quality issues, etc.)
- Maintaining Customer Price Sheets (ending, adding, updating) and contact information
- Scheduling trucks/UPS for External warehouses as needed
- Answering Phones/Emails
- Sending Past Shipped Date/Shipped Not Invoiced Reports daily
- Updating Invoicing Totals / Credit Detail Daily