Remedy Staffing Johnston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Changing Lives One Day at a Time
We are seeking a Field Recruiter to join our onsite team located in Johnston, SC. If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come together.
The Field Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants, and referring well-qualified candidates to job assignments to meet the goal of attracting and retaining the best talent. This position is responsible for high-volume recruitment of various positions and held accountable for meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
- Proactively develop creative sourcing plans to include traditional networking approaches through community engagement with schools, colleges, vocational schools for skilled roles, web-based, and social media channels
- Own and write effective content for online job postings to attract both active and passive candidates via job boards integrated with the CRM system
- Screen, interview, and recommend candidates to fill orders
- Build and retain an active pipeline of candidates for all roles; maintain and update candidate database
- Re-utilize active candidates and understand open positions to positively impact order fulfillment
- Leverage data to set realistic expectations, based on current volume, to successfully fill positions in a timely manner
- Participate in whiteboard meetings to understand daily order fill goals
- Leverage market knowledge and client needs to successfully fill orders with qualified candidates
- Lead candidates through the interview cycle based on their experiences, skills, expectations, and availability
- Use CRM to process candidates through the full vetting cycle and to document all job activity
- Conduct drug screens, I-9s, and background checks
- Fluency in Spanish (preferred)
- 1+ years of staffing or recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume driven environment
- Proven experience navigating a diverse recruiting process
- Track record of success with client engagement
- Experience using various platforms and dashboards to drive effective decisions
- Community volunteering or social outreach experience
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to react appropriately in stressful situations and deal with difficult customer or vendor situations diplomatically
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrable time management and organization skills
- Practical experience and comfort with using Microsoft Office products
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches.
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
BusinessView all jobs at Remedy Staffing