Customer Service / Shipping Rep in Lexington KY
Direct Hire with salary and benefits available on day 1 of employment
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
2 years shipping/receiving or order processing experience preferred
- Process orders from international clients.
- Place orders on/off hold when required.
- Revise orders (ship date, warehouse, quantity, etc.)
- Coordinate with production lead-time of goods.
- Invoice international orders.
- Arrange shipments of orders: hazardous & non-hazardous.
- Monitor/track shipments to final destination.
- Prepare the Multimodal Dangerous Goods Form for hazardous shipments.
- Prepare the Shipper’s Letter of Instruction.
- Compile documents for customs clearance (shipping & final documents).
- File folders in cabinets; box folders and store in storage room..
- Communicate with clients, carriers and other operational departments.
- Handle customers inquires and resolve issues.
- Update trade agreements (international).
- Review and process NCR’s and Rebates.
- Provide new customer requirement for set up.
- Work with regulatory department on a daily basis.