Bilingual Onsite Coordinator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's 2019 Best of Staffing Client & Talent Satisfaction Award, has an opportunity for an energetic, motivated, and forward-thinking professional to join our team as a Bilingual Onsite Coordinator for a client serviced in Cudahy, Wisconsin.
Why this is a great opportunity?
- You will provide onsite support to a client with high volume staffing needs and will serve as the primary contact and daily liaison between the temporary employees, client, and the Remedy field offices.
- You will be given the rewarding task of helping people gain a career opportunity that matches their talents, interests, and careers goals! You will recruit top performers for a reputable organization and help this client solve their challenging hiring needs.
What we provide:
- Competitive base salary
- Start with 3 weeks company paid time off and 6 paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits:Health ($0 deductible plan), Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance and 401K with employer contribution
What you will do:
The Bilingual Onsite Coordinator is responsible for the direction, support, and performance management of temporary employees to ensure performance is efficient and consistent with the client's expectations. The Bilingual Onsite Coordinator interacts with the client daily handling new requisition requests, updates to processes and procedures, and basic requests. Specifically, you will:
- Develop and execute a souring strategy to meet client's projected staffing levels
- Build and manage talent pipelines through recruitment strategies and sourcinginitiatives
- Screen, interact, and build relationships with prospective candidates and existing associate employees
- Meet with new candidates to conduct tours, interviews, onboarding, orientation, and client-required screening
- Provide support regarding questions, concerns, time keeping and any other related issues to the temporary employees
- Manage the performance of temporary employees and provide coaching, counseling, and feedback to employees in a way that strengthens communication and reinforces desired performance
- Consult with client line leads, supervisors, and management regarding the performance of temporary employees
- Generate additional sales and business expansion by nurturing the existing customer relationship
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Bilingual in Spanish, with strong written and verbal communication, which includes the ability to influence and persuade others at all levels within and outside the organization
- Passionate about learning our industry, making candidate and client matches and getting compensated well
- Competitive, driven and thrive in fast-paced and high-pressure environments
- Able to manage high levels of activity, change and multiple demands
- Committed to excellence in everything they do
The following qualifications will lead to success in this role:
- Associate Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience in a similar position/field
- Prior experience in a recruiter, business development or similar role in the staffing industry, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership experience working in a high-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong work ethic and results orientation
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products Word, Excel and Outlook
At Remedy, we have a work-hard, play-hard attitude and an environment where high performance and excellence is an expectation. Apply today to join the fastest, growing Remedy franchise in the U.S. and our vibrant, fun and dynamic culture.