At Remedy Payments we are dedicated to making a difference in payment processing services by taking a partnership approach. Remedy Payments is not only a partner, but a business consultant for merchants nationwide that accept electronic payments.
Our focus is being a “partner in success.” This means that we treat each and every relationship like a true partnership, using our decades of industry experience to facilitate growth for our merchants. Naturally, we look for ways to increase revenue by cutting expenses, using value added payment processing services, and by driving more success to our partners. We take pride in what we do and our focus is improved productivity, seamless transactions and increased value.
Remedy Payments has been recognized as an industry leader. We have leveraged our reputation, values, and passion into creating a company that stands by what we say.
We are seeking an energetic Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team who is a natural self-starter with strong organizational skills, thrives in a busy fast-paced environment, and will support our growing company through a blend of operations, administration, and special projects, in addition to providing support to the management team.
What You’ll Do:
· Answer the department’s main phone lines. Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
· General office management: awareness of the comings and goings of the office, receiving deliveries, front door attendance, calendar management
· Assisting team members with various daily tasks
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude at all times
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
· Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
What You’ll Need
· Highschool Diploma
· 2+ years of office experience as an administrative assistant/receptionist
· Strong data entry skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe)
· Desire to contribute to Remedy’s reputation, growth, culture, and success
· Warm, energetic, optimistic attitude, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
· Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced startup environment
· Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent time management, follow-up and prioritization skills
What’s In It for You:
· Compensation $40,000 - $45,000 (Full Time)
· Career growth & opportunity
· Casual & fun work environment
· Flexible paid time off – 14 days of PTO plus paid holidays
· Retirement plan with 3% company match