Are you someone who is:
- Proactive, detail-oriented, exercises strong organizational skills, takes initiative;
- Follows through on assignments, and works effectively in a fast-paced environment?
Then this is the perfect fit for you. If you have experience as a Manufacturing Receiving Supervisor, this is your next career step in the right path!
Location: North Salt Lake, UT 84116
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 (DOE)
Shift: Mon – Fri 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM (Overtime As Needed)
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
- Plans, organizes and monitors the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received either from suppliers or production shops;
- Ensures a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner;
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of warehouse and receiving associates;
- Ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations; counsels, records and disciplines as necessary;
- Develops crew leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of their assigned crew members;
- Oversees the supplying of materials to fabrication and stages material for assembly and sub-assembly;
- Ensures materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures. Oversees the rotation of inventories within the warehouse;
- Monitors and measures receiving and warehouse performance for accuracy of locator, receiving reporting, movement and storage of material, and transfers to service parts; and
- Develops and recommends annual budget requirements for the warehouse and receiving department.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in business management, industrial management or related field; and
- 3 to 5 years of experience in warehousing, receiving, inventory control or materials management in a manufacturing environment, with 2 years of supervisory experience.
Members of Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!