Remedy Intelligent Staffing Omaha, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Changing Lives One Day at a Time
Remedy is a staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. Year after year, Employbridge is recognized as the largest specialized staffing service in the US. For nearly six decades, Remedy is focused in all levels of recruitment: Clerical, Customer Service, Administrative, Data Entry, Manufacturing, Production and Distribution positions.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a place where your career and passion come together.
Our Recruiters ensure a positive client and candidate experience while being responsible in identifying, selecting and hiring the “Best in Class” talent. In this results-driven position, Recruiters work within a team and are aligned to support one of our two divisions: Industrial or Business Services. Recruiters are responsible for establishing and maintaining key relationships with our clients and our candidates to provide strategic hiring plans, processes, and talent acquisition by building a pipeline and delivering top talent.
What our Recruiters do:
- Develop and carry out recruiting strategies and processes to attract qualified applicants through employee referrals, job boards, social media, internet research and much more
- Interview and evaluate applicants for current and future openings
- Complete onboarding for new hires
- Use systems to document and track orders and employees
- Create job postings
- Demonstrate passion and commitment to industry-leading customer service every day of the week
What you bring to the role:
- At least 2 years of high-level customer service experience (past recruiting experience helpful but not required)
- A strong spirit of service to your associates, colleagues, and client companies
- Proven relationship-building and customer service skills
- The ability to work, prioritize and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to work with regular and predictable attendance
Remedy offers a strong base with monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses. Recruiters have a direct career path into a Staffing Manager role. Remedy offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, retirement plan matching, paid time off, holidays and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing