Electrical Contractor serving the greater New Orleans area and Northshore for over 40 years is seeking a Service Coordinator to join their team.
- Coordinate permits, inspections, materials and supplies for projects.
- Department scheduling.
- Point of contact for clients to confirm appointments, ensure projects are on task, establish time lines and deliveries, process internal paperwork, customer followup after completion of projects.
- Estimations of potential projects.
- Assisting in the completion of existing projects.
- Create, edit, send and follow up on collections for service invoices.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Knowledge of electrical methods and practices, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficient in scheduling, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to multi-task, skilled in math and estimating, experience with construction documents, positive attitude and service oriented.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certificate of Completion for an accredited electrical apprenticeship program or equivalent.
- 4 years industry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 4 year degree or Associates Degree in Electrical Technology or Equipment.
- 8+ years industry experience in electrical construction.
- OSHA Certification.