Sales Representative in Central Kentucky
Construction Industry Sales experience preferred
The right candidate will be able to direct and coordinate multi-craft sales and services including insulation, painting, scaffold rental, erection and dismantlement services, construction activities and other types of access solutions and fall protection equipment, to achieve world class customer satisfaction while minimizing product and service cost.
• Create and execute a sales plan/budget to meet operations goals.
• Understand the market and what drives customer success. Identify market opportunities and create winning strategies.
• Establish relationships with new and existing customers to develop and maintain long term multi-craft services contracts. Work with customers and services team to develop creative cost-effective solutions.
• Perform job walks and review prints/plans to prepare customer proposals. Routinely travel throughout assigned territory making sales calls.
• Provide sound written business correspondence in the form of letters, sales proposals, service contracts, etc.