Remedy Intelligent Staffing Tonawanda, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Research Associate (Research and Development Lab Tech)/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
An international Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer is seeking an Entry Level Research and Development Associate to assist in developing Over the Counter drug, cosmetic and personal care products and processes by conducting research, analysis, data synthesis and experimentation.
- Executing formulas (bench top work) while learning rudiments of formulating
- Preparing formula packages, electronic filing of data (proficient in Word and Excel)
- Creating and servicing internal and external customers with necessary paperwork
- Ordering and organizing Chemical samples
- General lab maintenance
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and/or statistical software packages a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Laboratory research/development experience (school or work) a plus, but not required!
- Seeking candidates who are fast learners, with a great attitude!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Biochemistry Preferred (Associates will be considered)
Great opportunity with a growing and established Tonawanda Manufacturer! Clean work environment! Growth opportunities available! Apply now!
Military Veterans and new graduates encouraged to apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
ScienceView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing