RN - Vaccine Oversight & Quality Manager
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Redding, CA
- Expired: April 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for experienced RN - Vaccine Oversight and Quality Managers who can take the skills and expertise they have and help those in need. Apply today!
Shift: Day Shift – but must be flexible with work hours and days
Job Duties of RN - Vaccine Oversight & Quality Manager:
- The Vaccine Oversite & Quality Manager is responsible for guiding, supporting, and overseeing test team site clinical leaders and clinicians to ensure compliance with established policies and protocols, ensuring participant and staff safety and safe clinical practice for specimen collection and administration of COVID vaccines. Responsible to Associate Director, National Response Program.
- Apply extensive knowledge of testing and vaccine administration operations and clinical experience to accurately assess sites focusing on infection prevention/control and specimen collection and testing processes, and vaccine administration.
- Provide constructive, effective correction to team leader and team members as needed to mitigate issues related to quality of testing processes and safety of staff and test participants.
- Communicate with site “ Super EOAs” to optimize consistency of guidance provided to test site team leaders.
- Conduct on site and virtual surveillance of test site processes, complete surveillance surveys, deposit in designated repository and use surveillance data as well as observations to identify test site performance improvement opportunities.
- Build collaborative, trusting relationships with site team leaders. Support development of team leader leadership and management skills and confidence enabling excellent team performance and customer relations.
- Recognize situations that may negatively impact operational efficiency or safety and escalates as needed to appropriate responsible office/person in a timely manner when unable to resolve at test site team level.
- Understand and enforce legal/regulatory requirements (e.G. HIPAA, CLIA), policies and processes.
- Work with Clinical Specialists and Associate Director, National Response Program communicating results of site surveillance/audits and developing and implementing performance improvement in clinical practice and infection control initiatives as necessary.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
HealthcareView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing