Super busy gourmet food company in Bellevue, NE is looking for a talented Quality Assurance Technician (QA tech) to join their team!
Samples, inspects and evaluates incoming raw materials and packaging components in accordance with standardized procedures and current, approved specifications.
QA tech job duties:
- Samples, inspects and evaluates finished products from toll manufacturers in accordance with standardized procedures and current, approved specifications
- Approves or rejects raw materials, packaging components and finished product based on inspection results
- Writes Non Conformance reports when required
- Maintains a complete database of all results from inspections performed. Creates and updates database sampling and inspection criteria as needed
- Performs in-process reviews of control records (PCR/MCR) for packaging / manufacturing compliance
- Assures timely release of product
Hours are 5 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Thursday, some Fridays as needed!
Pay starts between $13-$14+ DOE, all positions are temp to hire with a possibility for advancement!
Enjoy weekly pay, direct deposit, FREE ONLINE COURSES, employee benefits and more!
If this sounds like the job for you, HURRY and APPLY NOW!!!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
- Stand for extended periods of time throughout the day
- Bend and stoop regularly during the day
- Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds periodically during the shift
- Grip, grasp, or twist using your hands or wrists regularly
- Read, understand and follow safety material