Quality Assurance Manager
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Chantilly, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remedy Professional Placement is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for a Full-Time position with a Food manufacturing company in Chantilly, VA.
This position will lead the Food Safety and Quality programs. This includes implementation and ongoing program management/oversight on Safe Quality Foods (SQF) Certification, and its initiatives. This position also requires Quality Control database management and control over product specifications. The SQF process is broad in scope and requires interaction with most departments, the SQF consultant and the auditor.
Develop, monitor, and validate the Sanitation Program to ensure that the manufacturing areas and the general office area remain clean and free of microbiological contamination.
Supervise Quality Assurance Technicians scheduling, projects and performance.
- Food Science/Food Technology College degree preferred
- Prior experience in food processing, within a manufacturing environment under HACCP, and SQF
- 8 to 12 years facilitating food safety/quality related training event
- Demonstrated leadership in the areas of food safety and plant regulatory affairs
- Strong organizations and leadership skills; ability to analyze processes for Biological, Chemical, and Physical hazards with a thorough understanding of the science and support behind each type of hazard and each step of a production process
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments within the organization
- Good problem solving, verbal and communication skills, excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Must work well in a team-based environment as well as have the ability to work alone on various projects
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Programs
Veterans or Members of the Military are encouraged to Apply!None
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
TechnologyView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing