Remedy is working with one of our manufacturing clients to fill their Programmer opening. This is a full-time, direct-hire position with great benefits! This is a salaried, day-shift position.
- Maintain present and write new websites and shopping carts and writing on both the front (customer-facing) end and the back (data storage and organization) end
- Assist in writing new ERP software (utilizing Oracle for this process)
- 3 + years of experience in IT/Software Engineering
- Experience with Oracle and MySQL
- Consume 3rd party API’s or services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.)
- Experience consuming and developing Web APIs using JSON and SOAP
- Experience in PL/SQL programming language - dynamic SQL and parallel processing
- Oracle Apex application engineering and development.
- Strong experience in designing and developing Modern Web