Growing company with great company culture located in Cheektowaga, NY looking to bring on a full time Administrative/Operational Assistant!
Long term career opportunity with growth and development opportunities!
Full time hours 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Friday
The Operations Assistant would be responsible for providing assistance in recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates for clients in the Buffalo area. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring candidates are completing post-hire paperwork correctly and verifying eligibility to work.
- Instructing, training and orienting new hires on company policies and expectations.
- Conducting follow up calls and quality control checks with clients and associates on assignment.
- Understanding the payroll system and assist with weekly processing.
- Obtaining Worker’s Compensation Certification and handling injury claim paperwork for associates injured on the job.
- Assisting with other operations functions as business demands including applicant intake, data entry, and other administrative/clerical tasks.
- Touring client facilities and organizing orientations per client specifications.
- Compiling data as needed for the Office Manager for review.
- Actively participating in networking opportunities within the community.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Customer service, account management, and/or business administration experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and high pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in MS Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient in daily tasks, while working as part of a team
- Prior experience with CRM or database systems preferred
- **Recruiting experience is NOT required** Seeking candidates who have worked in customer service focused, fast paced environment where multi-tasking skills are required.