Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring a Full-time Office Assistant to work at a clinic location focused on wellness in the Madison, WI area. Apply now to be considered for this great Temp-to-Hire career opportunity!
Shift: 1st; Flexible to work between 6:45am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday, up to 40 hours per week.
** Along with rotating Saturdays, typically, 1 saturday per month**
Job Duties of the Clinic Office Assistant:
- Ensure clinic patients are greeted and managed in a timely, professional manner
- Support the front desk Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Maintain clinic and supplies; wash, dry, and fold gowns
- Must have 1 year of experience in a customer service office environment with solid computer skills Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and great attention to detail
- Must be able to lift to 30 lbs
- Must have a HS diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual preference