Job Title: Maintenance Mechanics (Direct Hire)
Job Type: Permanent / Direct Hire
Location: Openings in Syracuse, NY and Dewitt, NY
Shifts: 12-hour off shifts
The Job Duties:
- Provide on-site maintenance for production equipment by diagnosing, repairing and replacing industrial equipment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc.
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment.
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies.
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies using test instruments such as multi-meters, volt and amp meters.
- Installs electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Operate, test, program or maintain robotic equipment.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- 3 years' relevant work experience required.
- Experience with VFD's, welding, blow molding, conveyors and pumps, as well as pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, holidays, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
- Comprehensive Trouble shooting ability and Mechanical Repair of Automation equipment is required.
- Experience is Ammonia systems is a plus
Benefits: Excellent Health coverage including Dental and Vision, company-paid life insurance, education assistance, tool allowance, etc.
In order to be considered, please submit a detailed resume.