Remedy has teamed up with a leading provider of marketing and business communications products.
Be a part of a dedicated team that is creating, managing and delivering communications that is connecting people around the world!
- Operates machines that insert printed matter, such as letters or booklets into folders or envelops.
- Set up and adjust the machine to operate efficiently.
- Oversees output and adjusts as necessary.
3rd shift available now!
3rd shift hours: 12am – 8am
- Follow step-by-step instructions
- Maintain machine operating and maintenance records, write new identification labels for computer
- Perform routine maintenance
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to sort mail
- Ability to work in team environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate Access to Benefits Free
- On-line Penn Foster Classes
- Referral Bonus
- Once hired client offers outstanding benefits
Remedy Intelligent Staffing