IT Support Technician (Direct Hire)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join this international company with thousands of employees around the globe!
Job Title: IT Support Technician (Direct Hire)
Job Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Company: This is a position with a well-established company, whose parent company is an international brand. The site in Albuquerque shoes employee appreciation with an employee of the quarter program, peer to peer recognition programs, quarterly employee celebrations (lunches, etc.), holiday contests and raffles.
Pay: $70-90K with bonus potential
Benefits: Medical, dental, HSA with employer contribution, prescription plan, wellness plan, FSA, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, EAP, 401K with company match, etc.
The Job Duties:
- Provide fundamental to advanced technical support for standard office environment equipment (PC, peripherals, printer, network), line of business applications, Microsoft operating systems, and Office products, and cellular devices for users working remote and at two manufacturing facilities.
- Organize and contribute to high-quality documentation for the IT department and our end-user Zendesk knowledgebase
- Assist with various IT infrastructure improvement projects and assume the lead role in others where competency is demonstrated
- Deploy and maintain the company’s IT assets, including Dell desktop/laptop, HP printer, Meraki hardware, Unitrends appliance, and both Android and Apple mobile devices
- Investigate alerts and notifications from the remote monitoring and management system, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Provide comprehensive, timely, and valuable communication to customers and vendors as required to keep all parties informed of issues, progress, modifications, and resolutions
- Support the Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery solutions in use at two office locations
- Fast and timely turn around on all customer requests
- Follow company-specific guidelines for User Administration and security
- Communication to our clients, vendors, and internally via phone, email, and ticketing system
- Minimal travel to other states to support remote locations as needed
- Enter all communication and detailed notes inside a service ticket
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required
- Experience with scripting and automation tools preferred
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP/MCSA, Cisco CCNA, or CompTIA Network+
- Three years of experience in a similar position (Managed Service Provider experience desired)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 operating system and Intel-based PC’s
- General understanding of basic Windows Server roles (DHCP, NTFS sharing & security, print server, etc.), network topology, BCDR operations, and associated hardware
- Working knowledge of, or ability to learn, a wide array of other software technologies, including Synergis Adept, BeyondTrust products, PDQ, Intune, Rapid7, BarTender
In order to be considered, please submit a detailed resume.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
TechnologyView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing