Human Resources Coordinator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Honolulu, HI
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Local organization seeking a Human Resources Coordinator!
- Recruits, prescreen interviews, and facilitates hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions
- Conducts background checks and employee eligibility requirements
- Implements new hire orientation, employee recognition programs, development, and training
- Assists with administering and executing HR programs including compensation, benefits, and leave; performance appraisals; recognition etc.
- Maintains and edit employee handbook to ensure compliance with company policies
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Maintains current workforce personnel and health files
- Oversees scheduling, assignments, and workflow of front desk
- Reviews and tracks documents/reports compliance
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets and assists with processing bi-weekly payroll
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required (SHRM or HRCI certification preferred)
- 2+ years of HR coordinator or generalist experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
Pay: $45,000 - $52,000, depending on experienceNone
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing