Brand Ambassadors/ Cheektowaga, NY/Part-Time
Part-Time Brand Ambassadors needed for a remodeling company in Cheektowaga to manage product displays at shows and events!
These individuals will work approximately 10-30 hours a week and will work a rotating shift based on shows and events. Availability to work weekends is required.
- Managing product displays at shows and events
- Providing interested prospects with information on company products and services.
- Gathering contact information of potential customers interested in a free in-home estimate.
- Booking appointments for estimates directly at the show/event.
- Ensuring company display is clean and organized at all times.
- Assisting with set-up and take-down of displays as required.
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of information received
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- High school diploma, General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent.
- Ability to travel within Western NY area
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Great earning potential! Great opportunity for college students looking for part-time work! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!None
Remedy Intelligent Staffing