Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a Customer Service Representative in the Spartanburg, SC area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay: $14.66 to $21.00/hr
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer request
- Educate the customer where applicable to create more self-sufficient clients--document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing print orders, and system troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; providing information about other products and services.
- Coordinate Field Service activities (including scheduling, invoicing, documentation)
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Enter and update customer orders using the ERP system.
- Resolve product or service customer complaints by obtaining detailed information to determine the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution towards resolution; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution has been completed.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with technical products and working with cross functional teams
- Experience in ERP systems
- Computer experience with Emphasis in MS Office – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, and strategic skills
- Exhibited strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multi-faceted projects in rapidly changing environment
- Resourceful and well organized
- Results oriented, with sound judgment
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONDERATION for our Customer Service Representative opening!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Why Work Here?Serving the staffing industry since 1965, Remedy Intelligent Staffing matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work or a business with recruiting needs, we've got you covered. With over 400 offices nationwide, we are a part of The Employbridge Family of Staffing Companies, a top 10 industry leader.
Awesome Benefits & Career Progression