Remedy Staffing is partnering with Harlequin Distribution Center in Depew, NY to help fill 4 Customer Service Representative roles to start January 2nd, 2020.
Do you have call center experience and a patient and caring attitude? This could be the job for you!
The shift for this Customer Service role is 10:30am-7:00pm Monday-Friday.
Pay rate is determined after an interview depending on experience, within the $14.00-$15.00 per hour range.
Details of this Customer Service position are below:
Fulfills customer needs and ensures customer satisfaction by responding to incoming customer inquiries, concerns, requests and/or complaints about services and products via telephone calls, written correspondence and e-mail. Handles outbound win-back and solicitation calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures customer satisfaction with a thorough and polite response to all needs. Strives for first call resolution.
- Analyzes and resolves simple and complex customer inquiries via telephone, written correspondence and e-mail in a timely manner.
- Updates customer accounts by processing electronic transactions and other adjustments to customer account records.
- Sets up new accounts and maintains records.
- Handles outbound win-back calls to re-enlist cancelled customers for the retention of the customer base.
- Meets call center service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of products, prices, delivery times, marketing and promotional services as required.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and various departments.
- Reports trends or developing customer concerns to management.
- Completes reports (e.g. credit restrict, credit card reject, etc.), as needed.
- Assists in cross-training of inter-department personnel as needed.
- Participates in focus groups and on project teams as required.
- Completes other marginal duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. One year of experience in a customer service environment is required (call center preferred).
3. Proficiency with PC’s required.
4. Customer Relationship Management and outbound experience a plus.
5. Customer retention experience a plus.
1. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, count and calculate percentage.
1. Must be able to problem solve and apply logical reasoning to all phases of the position.
2. Should have strong organizational skills and the ability to make independent decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to listen to, diffuse and satisfy upset or demanding customers.
- Ability to remain calm in all situations and demonstrate concern for customer’s needs.
Bring in the New Year with a new career as a Customer Service Representative at Harlequin Distribution center by applying today!