Customer Service Associates/ Williamsville, NY
Experienced Customer Service Associates needed for an established Williamsville company to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Hours: 11:00am-8:00pm Monday – Friday
- Resolving customer service or billing complaints
- Contacting customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Referring unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Performing additional job-related tasks as needed
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Entry to 2 years of customer service related experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Fantastic opportunity with an established and growing Williamsville organization! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!