Remedy is partnering with our logistics client to fill their CDL Driver opening. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with great benefits! The ideal candidate will be comfortable with constant regional travel (including overnight and after-hours) and will have strong computer and customer service skills.
- Package, palletize, load, transport, and unload freight in a manner that adheres to all required safety and quality standards.
- Prepare, receive and remit appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of freight to ensure accurate order tracking, and timely service.
- Manage inventory (onsite barcode scanning, reconciliation, etc.)
- Maintain all motor vehicle logs, documentation, and driving standards as required
- Report repair and/or maintenance requests to Operations Manager
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and fueled state of readiness
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years' driving experience
- Lift up to 75 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to identify IT devices including, PCs, laptops, HDDs, printers, networking, monitors
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and Android OS mobile platform
- Valid Class B CDL and ability to drive 26 ft. box truck w/ Air Brakes
- Clear driving record showing no accidents in a thirty (30) month time period and no more than two (2) moving violations in the same time period