- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $63,000 Yearly
St. Placid Priory, a Benedictine women’s monastery, is seeking a full-time full-charge bookkeeper/accountant to work on-site. Our ideal candidate would have an accounting degree and a minimum of five years of accounting experience, including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, month-end and year-end closing preferably in a non-profit organization.
Benedictine Sisters have ministered in western Washington since 1892. St. Placid Priory was founded in 1952 and is located within 60 acres of forested land in Lacey, WA. Our primary corporate ministry is the adult spiritual formation which is offered at the Priory Spirituality Center.
You must be fully vaccinated and this is a non smoking facility.
for Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant
The daily duties include:
• Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
• Enter credit card receipts and deposits into QuickBooks.
• Monitor the bank balance.
The monthly duties include:
• Working with our CPA firm, perform payroll tasks.
• Upon the receipt of our bank statement, verify that all deposits and payments have been entered into QuickBooks.
• Prepare monthly journal entries. Update fund balances. Reconcile petty cash. Reconcile members’ credit card payments and prepare payments to the credit card company.
• Review General Ledger and make necessary corrections prior to submitting to the Treasurer for final review.
The quarterly duties include:
• Reconcile retail sales with different sales tax rates.
• Prepare journal entries for quarterly payments and receipts.
The annual duties include:
• Prepare all necessary documentation for closing the fiscal year for our CPA firm.
• Prepare and present annual financial report for the Council and for the community.
• Prepare annual financial reports for our stakeholders.
• Prepare annual operating budget and submit to the Treasurer.
• Mail 1099 and W-2 forms.
Please call 360-402-7451or email resume to email@example.com
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Amazing Company Please call 360-402-7451or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
500 College St NELacey, WA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing