Assemblers - 1st & 2nd Shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Janesville, WI
- Expired: May 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Door Assemblers for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for these great opportunities!
- 1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday Some OT Required
- 2nd shift; 3:00pm-1:30am, Monday-Thursday Some OT Required
- $15/hour for 1st shift
- $16/hour for 2nd shift
- Work on assigned production line
- Measure, cut and assemble units, follow SOP for specific job assignment
- Verify materials being used is correct by reading the bill of materials
- Ensure materials meet quality expectations
- Palletize, wrap, and label units as needed
- Assemble fabricated parts to relatively large or heavy subassemblies and complete units
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Expand your construction experience with stable and consistent work!
- Temp-to-hire opportunity (no seasonal layoffs)
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Strong analytical skills & knowledge of all door components
- Efficient with multiple manual machines and pneumatic equipment such as Nail Gun, Screw Gun, Router, Tape Measure, Square
- Required to stand for long periods of time
- May involve some repetitive motions - bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, and pulling of parts and part containers
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multi-task
- Read and understand bill of materials
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Regular attendance and timeliness is an essential function of the job in order to avoid having any disruptions in production
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
ManufacturingView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing