Must submit resume with relivant experience. Cliet will reject resumes without qualifying experience.
Administrative Assistant – Full time – Tukwila, WA
Locally owned and operated growing regional property management firm specializing in affordable rental apartment communities. We are a recognized leader in affordable senior housing and a proud partner of the Senior Housing Assistance Group (SHAG). SHAG, a Washington non-profit organization.
Our mission is to provide sustainable senior housing and to improve the lives of seniors. We remove barriers to living independently and help our residents enjoy life.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our amazing team, the ideal candidate will have recent experience in residential leasing.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements of an Administrative Assistant:
- Assist internal team leaders make the best use of their time by offering administrative assistance, anticipating needs, and prioritizing various projects to meet critical deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Promptly responds to requests with a courteous demeanor.
- Builds a reputation as a dependable resource, hard worker and dedicated individual.
- Always interacts professionally with clients and associates.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Process Compliance Verification Requests, including researching current agency contact information and maintaining agency contact database.
- File and retrieve organizational files, documents, records and reports
- Organize and maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and company information.
- Accurate data entry.
- Computer literate and knowledge of computer software, including use of advanced functions of Microsoft Office and other office standard software.
- Good writing skills. Ability to understand, identify and assess proper format and grammar usage for all official correspondence.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to handle emergency and difficult situations with good judgment.
- Ability to provide support to and assist several departmental staff members.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible schedule when needed.
- $16.39 to $18.00/hr
- Must be able to communicate effectively, to follow oral and written instructions.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for an extended period.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach daily.
- Able to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, hole punching, file binding, filing, answering the telephone.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Work well independently or with others.
- Verbal contact with others.
- Occasional travel within the region as required.
- Knowledge of and experience in the senior living industry is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with senior citizens and cultivating a fun, enjoyable sense of community.
Call Kent Remedy Office at 253.246.7950 to schedule prescreening interview for Monday 3/23/20.None