Accounting Manager - 1st Shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Fort Atkinson, WI
- Expired: July 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift, Accounting Manager for our valued client in Fort Atkinson. Apply today to be considered for this great Direct Hire career opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday - Friday, Flexible between 7: 00am - 6: 00pm
Pay: $75, 000 - $85, 000 - Depends on experience
Job Duties of the Accounting Manager (With HR Responsibilities):
- Responsible for managing general accounting functions such as; Cost Accounting, AP, AR, Payroll, journal processing, and financial statement preparation.
- Supervise and perform necessary accounting activities within the functions listed and in accordance with established procedures and methods.
- Responsible for HR related tasks.
- General Accounting - Supervise and or perform tasks relating to AP, AR, Fixed Asset Accounting, Financial Reporting, weekly sales/bookings reporting, reconciling ledgers, journal entries, determine credit eligibility and manage petty cash.
- Cost Accounting - Enter costs for new purchased parts, process, roll and verify costs for new manufactured parts.
- Payroll - Backup for submitting scheduled payrolls to payroll processing company (Currently, Paylocity) on-time. Review and accuracy of W2's, Prepare annual 1099's. Federal and State Labor postings. Annual 401k census information
- HR - Prepare and process new hire ads. Offers of employment. New hire drug screening, new hire paperwork. Communicate and process paperwork related to any FMLA, Insurances, and COBRA.
- Other duties as needed
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
AddressFort Atkinson, WI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing