1st Shift - Manufacturing Assembler
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Waukesha, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shift shift assemblers for a valued client that is located in Waukesha, WI. Apply today for this great opportunity at an employee friendly company with great benefits!
Shifts: 1st Shift 6:00am-2:30pm Monday -Friday
2nd Shift 2:30pm- 11:00pm Monday-Friday
Job Duties of the Assembler:
• Read and understand the information listed on a work order
• Identify the components listed on the work order to the pieces on a pallet or box
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area by keeping it free of debris and potential safety hazards including slips, trips and falls
• 1 year previous manufacturing experience
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Able to use power tools and accessories
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
ManufacturingView all jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing