Customer Service Associate
Here at Remedy Enterprises Incwe are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information. We are looking for driven and exciting candidates with a passion for customer service to join our growing team!
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Attention to detail and commitment to program necessities
- Problem solving abilities.
- Comfort taking initiative to learn the data needs of the program, determine and generate corresponding data reports, and share findings on an on-going basis.
- Courteous and pleasant manners.
- Customer service and organization skills.
- Good judgment and commitment to ensuring confidentiality of participants records.
- Professional demeanor.
- Commitment to good attendance and punctuality.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
Remedy Enterprises Inc
Why Work Here?Remedy Enterprises, Inc. provides unlimited promotional opportunities for each individual who joins our team based 100% on achievement not seniority. By pushing our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time, with many advancing into management positions within six to nine months.
•We have unlimited room for career growth and advancement