Our pharmacy is a proud member of PCCA and NCPA. We allow medical professionals to offer the highest quality powders and bases to their patients. Specializing in pain management, veterinary, dermatological, wound, palliative care, and much more.
Many of our unique formulations have been developed to support patients and physicians’ needs. We offer patients the highest quality customized medications at a very affordable price. We go the extra mile to deliver our medications to their home. This gives patients a compounding option they can trust.
Our Sales Representative position will work collaboratively with the pharmacy team to expand the pharmacy’s reach. The person in this role will be responsible for brand awareness and driving new commissionable sales in the territory. All marketing materials will be provided. This opportunity offers the right candidate an outstanding income potential. The candidate should be outgoing with experience using the consulting sells model.
- Achieve commission-based sales objectives in a defined geographic area
- Call on physicians and practitioners
- Maintain an in-depth professional level of therapeutic knowledge
- Articulate the compelling advantages of the Pharmacy’s unique formulation
- Establish strategic relationships with key opinion leaders
- Provide consistent and satisfactory levels of customer service
- Utilize designated CRM system to record account activity
- Understand Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Ethics
- Comply with all state and federal regulatory requirements
- 3+ years of experience in pharmaceuticals sales in the geography applying for
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Works with a sense of urgency, while engaging and listening to experts
- Excellent analytical skills, problem resolution skills and general business acumen
- Proficient in the use of a CRM tool
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance